Prepare for the new opportunities ahead
Join MIT Technology Review, in partnership with Harvard Business Review, to explore the leadership strategies and the new technologies that will power a forever changed workforce.
As the end of the pandemic nears, we look at the lessons learned over this past year. What approaches, born out of necessity, are worth continuing and which should we abandon? What technologies allow organizations to advance, as the market and the workforce re-define “business as usual”? And how can they be leveraged to improve your business strategy, your organization, and your future?
Featuring live presentations, interactive Q&A sessions, and expert-led master classes, EmTech Next offers a thought-provoking and networking-rich forum to prepare you for the uncertainty of the day and equip your business with tools to move forward.
At EmTech Next, forward-thinking leaders will gain deeper understanding and actionable insight on topics such as:
- AI’s impact on workplace productivity, worker privacy, and customer personalization
- Critical workforce development as emerging technologies outpace skills
- Resiliency leadership lessons to prepare for the next crisis
- Optimizing in-person, hybrid, and distributed offices with the normalization of remote work
- Business action plans for a world and workforce that demands diversity and seeks social responsibility
In partnership with
MIT Technology Review and Harvard Business Review are partnering to bring together the most influential leaders in business and technology. As the authority on leadership and management, Harvard Business Review will host sessions and speakers throughout the program, offering leaders trusted guidance on navigating change in times of uncertainty.